- The distance from Athens is 415 km via Rio-Antirio bridge, which is also the shortest way. Traveling time is approximately 5 hours.
- The distance from Thessaloniki is 260 km via Egnatia motorway. Traveling time is approximately 2 hours.
- For those who come from Italy via Igoumenitsa the distance from the port is 70 km.
- For those who come from Kastoria through Konitsa, the distance is 221 km.
Those who decide to come to Ioannina by bus, should know that there are frequent routes to many cities, with luxurious modern buses.
- From Athens to Ioannina, and vice versa, there are about ten daily bus routes
- The distance is 415 km and the travelling time is approximately 6 hours.
- From Thessaloniki to Ioannina, and vice versa, there are four daily routes during winter season and 6 during summer season. The distance is 260 km and the travelling time is about 4 hours.
- There are daily routes to and from Arta (10), Igoumenitsa (9), Preveza (10), Patras (3), Agrinio (6), Larissa, Volos, etc.
Contact Phone: : (26510) 26286 Ioannina KTEL SA (Greek public bus company)
From Athens to the city of Ioannina there are 2-4 daily flights by Olympic Airlines and Aegean Airlines. Flight time is 55 minutes.
For more information contact: (25610) 26218, 23120